- Feral Combat
|Central Daylight Time|
*WE DON'T RAID 25 man content; if you're looking for a 25m raid group this isn't it.
Welcome and first of all, thank you for your interest in joining <Royalty>, home of the Pantless Raiders!
Before we get in too deep, let me first explain a little about us.
We're a level 25 guild on Aggramar and we've been around pushing three years. We're a fairly tight-knit guild with most of us raiding together since early Naxx and in some cases, before then. We are a casual progression guild, meaning we like to down things while having fun without spending four nights a week in the current raid. Royalty is not for the faint of heart. What I mean by that is that we are an ADULT guild and we mean to stay that way. Most of our members have a crude sense of humor and seeing something that can be completely offensive is just par for the course. If you are under the age of 18 or are easily offended, we are not the guild for you and I wish you luck in your search elsewhere.
We have all the same guild fixin's as any other level 25 guild out there. All the bank tabs, a tabard, Mumble, Raider repairs, everything that you see in the generic guild add. But what makes us different from the rest? Once you become a part of us, you are like family (a dirty dirty incestous family). We have a lot of fun together and usually do things together as a guild as much as possible (dungeons, raids, following each other around Stormwind).
We expect our raiders to be proficent in their chosen class. We also expect our raiders to be raid ready at invite time and expect them to bring their own flasks, food, potions, etc. We also require our raiders to be gemmed and enchanted. Any raider unable to do these things will be benched for that week.
We do not use any kind of DKP loot system. All guild rules adhere to the same loot rules which are basic, simple, and easy to follow. The piority is Main Spec > Offspec loot rolls. The only thing we ask is that you not be a greedy loot whore. If you've won something during a lock out period, pass to someone else that needs the item.
We are currently in an open recruitment but we still have very specific needs to fill. We currently have two groups in need of something, so see below for the raid schedules, information, and current needs for raiders.
Group A -- Lead by Colorium
This group has always been considered the primary core group with a focus on slightly faster progression. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we would like to keep it going.
Group A Recruitment:
Restoration Shaman, Disc/Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk (Preferably with a viable dps offspec).
Mage (any spec), Priest (Shadow), Elemental Shaman.
Warrior (Arms/Fury), Rogue (any spec), Enhance Shaman.
Group A Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:15pm - 12:00pm (Central Time)
Thursday: 7:15pm - 12:00pm (Central time)
Group B -- Lead by Sparklepop
This group is slightly more laid back but still has a focus on progression while having fun.
Group B Recruitment:
Rogue (any spec), Warrior (Arms/Fury), Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk, Death Knight (Frost/Unholy), Retribution Paladin.
Group B Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm (Central Time)
Monday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm (Central Time)
If you are interested in filling any of these spots, please get with Sabbywabby, Colorium, or Reidazarcy in game and feel free to go ahead and fill out our application found on our website. If you do not get in touch with an officer, please give us up to 48 hours to review your application before we get back to you.
We hope to make you a part of Royalty soon!
- Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Time Zone.
- What prior raiding experience do you have? Feel free to list any mmorpg raiding experiance
- What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? Please list officers/raid leaders in your old guilds whom we can contact
- Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
- Do you agree to our loot rules
- Do you understand and agree to the above outline of what we expect from raiders if you are invited to join our guild?
- Do you have a self contained headset for Mumble? If not we suggest you get one or you will be globaly muted till you do so you don't make ears bleed with feedback. Its only 10 bucks at walmart you cheap bastard
- Intelligence Test: You are a contestant on a game show. There are 3 doors but only one of them has a prize behind it. The game show host knows which door the prize is behind. You choose door number 1. The game show host then reveals to you that door number 3 does not have a prize behind it and then gives you the option to change which door you want to select. Do you stick with door number 1 or do you change your choice to door number 2? What is the probability that the prize is behind door number 1?